When it comes to Southern California Audi Dealers. You have plenty working to earn your business.
And because Audi is a luxury brand. It’s fair to expect a higher level of buying experience from your SoCal Audi Dealer.
Likewise, when servicing your Audi. You can expect a bit more refinement in the process as well.
When buying, leasing, or servicing you have 29 SoCal Audi Dealers to pick from.
More than enough to find your best deal. So let’s unpack doing that!
Territory – Southern California Audi Dealers
First, let’s define Southern California. Because the region can be different, depending on your point of view.
For identifying and defining Southern California Audi Dealers. We are including a large area. This way securing your best deal is easier.
Because with a larger initial pool of SoCal Audi Dealers to work with. You are better empowered to narrow down who you want to buy or lease from.
We list all Southern California Audi Dealers by county. So there’s Los Angeles and Orange Counties. Also the Inland Empire – San Bernardino and Riverside Counties.
Plus San Diego, Ventura, and Kern Counties. Then Santa Barbara, Fresno, Kings, and Madera Counties.
For good measure, we include Nevada’s Clark Couty in our complete list of SoCal Audi Dealers.
About Audi – The Brand
Audi is Volkswagen’s luxury brand.
And being a luxury brand. The Audi vehicle line-up offers many creature comforts. Including performance, technology, and safety features.
You can also consider Volkswagen Audi’s non-luxury brand. Either way, that sibling relationship has its benefits both ways.
For example, Volkswagen benefits from Audi’s luxury focus. Plus its development and implementation of the latest technology.
But Audi benefits from Volkswagen’s production volume and larger scale.
Then there’s the Porsche factor. Because it’s a sibling of both Audi and VW. And Porsche’s performance focus rubs off on both Audi and Volkswagen.
The common thread weaving Audi and its two siblings is German engineering. Call it attention to detail. But you can also refer to it as fit and finish.
Sometimes accused of over-engineering. Audi and its brethren always neutralize that criticism.
Because drivers love that engineering. Whether it’s in the performance, luxury, or convenience categories.
Because as a brand, Audi vehicles are both a thrill and a pleasure to drive.
Audi Brand Image And Resale Value
Audi’s curb appeal is tops among mass-produced luxury vehicles. BMW and Mercedes-Benz are equivalents.
So, fellow imports from Asia are not quite to Audi’s stature. That includes Acura, Lexus, Infiniti, and Genesis.
And American luxury (Cadillac and Lincoln) doesn’t quite reach the level of Audi either.
Because huge amounts of technology and creature comforts are content packed into Audis. They can get quite pricey to maintain and fix – especially when they’re out of warranty.
But that’s the case for pretty much all vehicles in the brand’s class – BMW and Mercedes-Benz for sure.
Audi Vehicle Line-Up
When it comes to the line-up of Audi vehicles – there are plenty.
And while they’re focused on on-road driving, the brand offers many crossover SUVs.
Even so, it’s unlikely an Audi SUV buyer will be heading for any hardcore off-road adventures.
Instead, the crossover SUVs that Audi offers are for creature comfort. Including the ease of getting in and out of the vehicle.
Plus versatility to haul or tow stuff and the more upright driving position.
Audi Vehicle Line-Up Talk
The below video includes a chat. Professor Clinton Quan and I cover the vehicles. Audi’s SoCal Dealers are currently selling.
Audi Vehicles In Production
Audi produces luxury performance sedans, SUVs, and coupes.
Besides many trim configurations. The German carmaker offers internal combustion engines, electric vehicles, and hybrids.
In fact, the line-up of Audi’s electric vehicles is experiencing the most growth in the past few years.
Audi’s vehicle line-up tends to be a bit complex. And that’s not a bad thing. But pay close attention, and expect deviations.
- Q3 – Subcompact, more crossover than SUV. Offered in 4-cylinder and Audi’s all-wheel drive, Quattro.
- Q4 e-tron – Compact EV, still more crossover than SUV. Comes in either rear-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. Offered in Sportback version.
- Q5 – Compact, more crossover than SUV. Hybrid and 4-cylinder versions are available. Audi’s all-wheel-drive, Quattro, standard. Available in Sportback, S (Sport), and S Sportback versions.
- Q7 – Midsize, more crossover than SUV. Three rows of seating. Comes in 4-cylinder, 6-cylinder, and hybrid and all-wheel drive, Quattro. Available in S version.
- Q8 – Bigger midsize, more crossover than SUV, but only two rows of seating. Offered in 6-cylinder with all-wheel drive, Quattro. Optional S, and RS (Renn Sport) versions.
- e-tron – Compact, arguably a midsize, electric vehicle. Bigger and more expensive than the Q4 e-tron. Offered in all-wheel drive only. Comes in Sportback, S Sportback, GT, S and RS GT versions.
- A3 – Subcompact and is also offered in S (Sport) and RS (Renn Sport) versions. Optional 4 and 5-cylinder engines with front or all-wheel drive.
- A4 – Compact and is also offered in S or Audi’s Allroad wagon. A 4-cylinder hybrid engine is standard as is Quattro all-wheel drive.
- A5 – Compact offered in coupe, Sportback sedan, cabriolet (convertible) as well as S or RS versions. Engines include a 4-cylinder hybrid up to the RS’s 6-cylinder.
- A6 – Midsize and is offered in two wagon configurations. The rare A6 Allroad Quattro and the rarer RS 6 Avant. 4-cylinder hybrid, 6-cylinder hybrid, and twin-turbo 8-cylinders are available.
- A7 – Bigger midsize available in S and RS versions. 6-cylinder hybrid to twin-turbo 8-cylinder hybrid available.
- A8 – Full-size and is available in an S version. Turbo 6-cylinder hybrid is the only power plant.
- TT – Subcompact available in S and RS versions. 4-cylinder to 5-cylinder
- A5 – Compact offered in S, S Cabriolet, and RS. (Also sedans – see above.) Engines include a 4-cylinder hybrid up to the RS’s 6-cylinder.
- R8 – Compact is also available in Sypder (convertible). Two optional 10-cylinders are available. Performance supercar.
New Car Buying Strategy From SoCal Audi Dealers
When it comes to buying a vehicle, again you have lots of Southern California Audi Dealers to work with. So be sure to find the best situation for you.
Consider factors like the location of your home or work. Plus, the vibe you get when communicating with the dealer representatives. And of course, the terms your Southern California Audi Dealers are offering.
My take is this. I see Audi as a vehicle to lease rather than buy.
Because of all the tech and functionality packed into the cars – a lot can go wrong.
So, I prefer to only have the vehicle for a short amount of time. Especially when it’s all covered under a factory warranty.
Audi Extended Warranty And Service Contracts
All carmakers offer extended warranties.
And whether you’re buying or leasing. If you’re planning to blast through the miles. Then get the extended warranty.
Because with all their luxury features. Audi vehicles can be costly to repair and maintain.
This brings me to my final point. SoCal Audi Dealers, on behalf of the factory, offer maintenance contracts too.
And this is another add-on to consider while buying or leasing. Because you can usually save money buying the maintenance in advance.
Plus there’s your peace of mind. Always an important factor!
SoCal Audi Dealer Disclaimer
PLEASE NOTE: iDriveSoCal does not endorse any of these dealerships. Rather, we provide information for ease of contacting different SoCal Audi Dealers.
And that includes the name of each Southern California Audi Dealer. Plus links to their websites. This way you can find your best deal.
We also provide critical information about who owns the dealership. Because there are many dealership groups forming. Where one person or entity owns a whole bunch of car dealerships.
And the management of these groups often communicates with each other.
So if you’re negotiating with many SoCal Audi dealers. Then it’s good to know if those dealers might be sharing information!
Los Angeles County – Southern California Audi Dealers
Audi Beverly Hills – Fletcher Jones Group.
Calabasas Audi – Lithia Motors, publicly traded.
Audi Of Downtown LA – Lithia Motors, publicly traded.
Pacific Audi Torrance – LA Car Guy, privately held.
Circle Audi Long Beach – Circle Imports, privately held.
Keyes Audi Van Nuys – Lithia Motors, publicly traded.
Mckenna Audi Norwalk – McKenna Motor Co. Inc, privately held.
Audi West Covina – Envision Auto LLC, privately held.
Pasadena Audi – Rusnak Auto Inc, privately held.
Santa Monica Audi – EG Wreford, privately held.
Audi Valencia – AKDOK, Inc, privately held.
Rusnak Westlake Audi – Rusnak Auto Inc, privately held.
San Bernardino County – Inland Empire Audi Dealer
Audi Ontario – Kienle Motor Sports LLC, privately held.
The latest Audi news HERE.